Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pure Delciousness

If you haven't ordered from Have it Sweet you are completely missing out!  Last summer I ordered the Bourbon Pecan Caramel Bar.  As stated in the shop description this creation was inspired by Pecan Pie and man oh man, does it ever live up to a good southern pie flavor!  Since I'm a creature of habit and rarely change my favorites I figured I'd settled on my new favorite for a lifetime...but then Have It Sweet went and included a sample of a different variety...the Organic Drunken Salted Pecan Turtle Caramel Bars.  Oh. My. Goodness. Pure deliciousness.

I recently ordered the full size bars...that is a 1/2 lb of caramelly, salty, turtley goodness!  Apparently I can't even think of words to describe how yummy these are and have to make up words.




You need to try them yourself.  Have It Sweet has other items too like marshmallows birds (corn syrup free!), lollipops, and sampler packs which I just sent to a friend!

I am incredibly lucky to have married a man who doesn't like chewy caramels so I don't have to share!  **insert evil laugh**  Although apparently Kaylee takes after me and has had a few nibbles.



Disclaimer: Have It Sweet has no idea I'm writing this post.  I purchased the candies myself.  These photos were taken by me, but you must check out their website and THEIR photos will convince you to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment