Saturday, July 30, 2011

A new hobby

My sewing room is next door to Kaylee's room and although she usually sleeps through my sewing, there are times she does wake up. So I've decided not to sew at night to make sure she gets a full nights sleep. But what I've found is that I'm very bored after she goes to bed! My A.D.D.(truly diagnosed) kicks into high gear when I try to sit and watch tv or a movie with my husband in the evenings. I'm normally on the laptop throughout an entire movie, or up doing things and I typically miss out on key parts and my poor husband has to explain things to me. So I've decided to take up knitting! I'm hoping it will keep my brain and hands busy while still allowing me to focus on the tv! We'll see...

My sister suggested finding a tutorial on youtube so here's my first attempt, 30 minutes worth of work so far. Watch out...everyone is getting scarves and washcloths for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment