Friday, August 26, 2011

Bowtique!

Many of you know that I used to make Kayteedids Hairbows.  I've stopped selling them now but I still make Kaylee's bows.  I love being able to whip one up before we head out somewhere (a girl has to match at all times you know!)  But alas, I've outgrown my love affair with making hairbows.  So I was delighted to stumble upon a shop on facebook awhile back.  Here's my disclaimer:  They have no idea I am writing this blog, I don't know the shop owners, I have paid for every single bow I own of theirs, and I never told them that I would advertise for them.  I am strictly writing this as a mom who has fallen in love with someone else's bows and wants to tell the world...or at least all 6 of you who read this blog. :)

I'm unsure of how I stumbled upon Julia's Bowtique, but I did and I'm never looking back.  She had posted a set of basic hair bows for sale and I couldn't pass up her amazing price!  I don't remember the price for my first set but it was something along the lines of $1 per bow...UNHEARD of in the bow-world!  The set of 5 I purchased were red, green, blue, yellow, and purple 4" bows on alligator clips.

Now, I have to say that I am a skeptic when it comes to online shopping.  (I know that's bad to say since I'm an online seller myself!)  But Julia's Bows were AMAZING!  I'll say it again, A-MAZ-ING! They are the perfect size, well made, quality ribbon, fast shipping, and GREAT prices!!  Just this week I realized that Kaylee *needed* more bows for her collection, so I got this set of 12 for $16 total (including shipping)!!!  That is $1.34 per bow...did I mention that this price is UNHEARD of?!  She has an extensive list of colors to choose from and I got these bows in less than a week from when I paid.  Impressive all around.


My daughter isn't a super frilly, girly-girl so these solid colors and polka dots are right up her alley.











BUT never fear, check out the Julia's Bowtique website for more amazing, elaborate, and fun bows for all occasions!!  You can find them on facebook too!  http://www.facebook.com/juliasbowtique


No comments:

Post a Comment